“Small investments big results”
…with this slogan, we wish to support our customers in reaching their goals of environmental sustainability, work safety and improved final product quality, through technological innovation and a quick return on investment.
Danieli is focused on developing and standardizing high-quality technology “packages“ that are proven to be financially and technically feasible, in terms of the anticipated technological, ecological, and economic benefits.
These packages can be installed on Danieli plants and also on most of the equipment supplied by others.
Base criteria for the Technological Packages concept:
- Reducing conversion costs in all aspects (man-power, consumption figures, inventory, etc.);
- Enhancing product quality;
- Extending product ranges;
- Improving operators’ safety and environmental sustainability;
- Applying predictive and minimized maintenance procedures;
- Shortening implementation and shutdown periods.
The current market situation requires specific equipment upgrades rather than extensive greenfield installations, and so the main activities are split between two lines that, for simplicity, will be called “Plug & Play” and “Tailor-made” Tech Packages.
Plug & Play Tech Packages are structured to easily interface with existing automation, mechanical, hydraulic and electrical installation, with a short-term ROI.
Tailor-made Tech Packages are engineered for executing major equipment upgrades with short- to medium-term ROI and minimal plant downtime.